About IS Plåt
Over 30 years of experience
3 000 000
100 000 000
Processed stainless steel
Number of cultivated onions
Today IS Plåt is a stainless steel contract manufacturer, with over 60 employees, located outside Vellinge in the south of Sweden. IS Plåt is an expert in manufacturing stainless steel products, offering everything from the smallest details to complete products.
The family business was established by Bo Ralvert in 1989, BoRa AB, and had its main focus on stainless steel manufacturing. In 1998, IS Plåt was acquired to broaden the customer base, and in 2012, Re-Jo Verkstadsteknik was acquired, making IS Plåt a comprehensive supplier in stainless steel manufacturing. In 2014, Erik Ralvert took over as the CEO of IS Plåt.
As a production partner, we work every day to strengthen our customers’ profitability and competitiveness. It’s vital for us at IS Plåt to be competence leading in our area of work. As a customer, you always get access to state of the art machinery, and we always place high demands on quality and delivery reliability. We have extensive experience of complex details that are laser cut, edged, welded, milled and turned with tight tolerances. With 4,000 square meters of modern production facilities and competent employees, IS Plåt has the resources to take care of manufacturing assignments of varying degrees of difficulty.
We have customers located just around the corner, as well as globally. Many of them benefit from IS Plåt’s own assembly department. Here we can finish your end product and then deliver it to your customer in Sweden or around the world.
& ISO 14001
IS Plåt AB specializes in manufacturing in stainless steel, everything from small details to complete machines. We see active environmental work as a matter of course in our daily operations.
• When purchasing machines, equipment, devices and vehicles, we shall choose alternatives that are energy efficient and environmentally friendly. This strategy also applies to the purchase of raw materials in the form of metal, where we must choose suppliers with high environmental requirements.
• We shall actively work to minimize our consumption of fossil fuels linked to internal and external transportation by planning and coordinating these.
• We shall work to increase the proportion of renewable energy used in our business.
• We shall work with environmentally friendly residual and waste management within the company.
• We shall prevent pollution by maintaining equipment, machines and vehicles and by handling chemicals in a safe way to protect our common environment.
• We shall comply with internal and external requirements, applicable legislation and other binding requirements.
• We shall pursue long-term improvement work by engaging our staff and by developing our environmental management system and operations to improve our environmental performance.